. . . is what I found in the garage this morning. I picked up a ziploc which was folded in quarters from a cabinet in the garage. As I unfolded it, I thought, “Hmmmm I wonder what this screw is for?” And after I realized it was a silver coated tooth, I exclaimed, “What the hell??!!” And dropped it onto the floor. I never thought I would discover another human being’s tooth, but I did know I would eventually find something real weird somewhere in this house. Gross.
April 14, 2012
Tooth in a Ziploc
Native to Tucson and a mother of two! Been practicing yoga for over 8 years and making art and calligraphy pieces for most of my life. I want to help people learn to communicate with themselves and others. View all posts by Renee
This entry was posted on Saturday, April 14th, 2012 at 3:31 am and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Follow under this roof on WordPress.com
- I just wanted to show #Enzo the #rain, but she wanted to #snuggle. instagram.com/p/BXHuDamDYBk/ 2 months ago
- Happy faces find me just about everywhere. Time to see that the world is smiling at me. 7 months ago
- youtu.be/lQ3oOMfizEk 7 months ago
- ants backyard basil beer boys bushes campfire ceiling fan changing air filter Christmas Christmass. tree citrus tree company composting cooking corn dead rodents dirt disrepair dogs do it yourself drawer repair driveway drywall anchors fire alarm flowers food friends future garage gardening glue Halloween Halloween Party heavenly bamboo home home improvement houseplants jasmine leaky faucet lemon blossom lime tree mishaps Murder Mysytery Party nature neighbors New Years plants plumbing popcorn ceiling potted plants pruning rain repair s'mores. burgers sander screaming screwdriver shelving skylights smoke detector Southwest decor spring spring cleaning swearing tarantulas transplanting tree trimming updates vertical blinds weed pulling window treatments wood clamps wrench yardwork