i’m a twenty-something mother of two sons who is in the final processes of purchasing our first house. i like to think of myself as creative and handy when i need to be. the house we’re moving into is a great start but there is a laundry list of things i want to add or remove to bring it closer to the home i’m going to love. and i might as well let you in on the joys of that long road.
- Follow under this roof on WordPress.com
- It's a #cookie and #calligraphy #sandwich! #Paradise #Macaroons 😍 Massive #sweettooth. instagram.com/p/Bc81xvsDliT/ 2 months ago
- I just wanted to show #Enzo the #rain, but she wanted to #snuggle. instagram.com/p/BXHuDamDYBk/ 7 months ago
- Happy faces find me just about everywhere. Time to see that the world is smiling at me. 1 year ago
- ants backyard basil beer boys bushes campfire ceiling fan changing air filter Christmas Christmass. tree citrus tree company composting cooking corn dead rodents dirt disrepair dogs do it yourself drawer repair driveway drywall anchors fire alarm flowers food friends future garage gardening glue Halloween Halloween Party heavenly bamboo home home improvement houseplants jasmine leaky faucet lemon blossom lime tree mishaps Murder Mysytery Party nature neighbors New Years plants plumbing popcorn ceiling potted plants pruning rain repair s'mores. burgers sander screaming screwdriver shelving skylights smoke detector Southwest decor spring spring cleaning swearing tarantulas transplanting tree trimming updates vertical blinds weed pulling window treatments wood clamps wrench yardwork